Friday, December 20, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I know I've been woefully sparse in the updates department. End of the year work deadlines have me not spending much hobby time at home. Hopefully I'll get a few small projects out during holiday shut down at work. I do know that I have a couple games to go to next week which should provide good fodder for the blog.

May all of you have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year. May your figure collection grow and your unpainted lead pile shrink. May you have more fun gaming ahead for 2014 and your dice roll true.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours; I understand being busy at work. Third year in a row there has been a major project implementation in December for me.

Rodger said...

Merry Christmas Allan!

Andy McMaster said...

Have a great Christmas and New Year Allan!