Friday, August 5, 2011

Skirmish Movement Trays

My friend Gordon is working on a WWI in Africa skirmish game in 28mm. He has figures individually mounted on fender washers and wanted some movement trays made to match the washer bases. These are two samples I worked up last night. They're staggered formation echelon right and echelon left. They're made to work with Gordon's bases, but the plywood cut outs pictured below on the left could be used for figure bases instead of the washers as well.

These will need to be slightly modified. I got a little over zealous when I was doing the copy-and-paste for the individual figures and ended up with 12-man units instead of 10-man. I'll drop two holes and make up a few more for Gordon with 10 holes in them.

If I receive interest in these I may list them for sale on my website. I can also do custom unit sizes, shapes and base sizes. Just email me to ask.

1 comment:

Adler Hobby & Board Game Cafe said...

These are great cant wait to get more,THANK YOU AJ!