Thursday, August 23, 2007

Tooting My Own Horn

I'm going to toot my own horn a bit. I'm pretty excited about this and have to share. Look for a mention of my Spandau and Lewis gun kits in the September issue of Flying Scale Models magazine. Peter Rake's WWI modeling article specifically mentions my Spandau and Lewis gun kits. This is quite a thrill for me, being a very small business and getting this kind of press. Peter's always been the premiere authority on electric-powered scale WWI models and it's a thrill to have caught his ear.

On the scale WWI gun front, I have just released yet another of my kits, the Central Powers Parabellum observer's gun. Hopefully this one will also interest Peter and Flying Scale Models magazine.

1 comment:

Giles said...

Well done Allan! It must be thrilling to see your work featured in this way.

Best wishes

Giles